Thursday, October 25, 2012

HOW TO BEAT THE SYSTEM

New tip  this one took lots of nerve but I did it and you can too.  I was in the Doctors office and I had
just had an Ultrasound on my legs due to the swelling still not going down like it should from my trip and the
operation before I left to reroute the blood .   I imagine you know how cold the gel is and wet and ??? it
is and I was so cold  after waiting  a 1/2 hour I just pulled the paper sheet off the table and wrapped up
it it.  It felt wonderful.  Hope you learned how to beat the system   Now if you want information about
the wonderful support hose I buy from Europe light weight, sheer, beautiful and  they are working   Love them.  They feel great and they stop the pain.
posted by Beverley. 10-25-2012
Please let me hear from you and sign up to follow me   I will love you forever..........b

No comments:

Post a Comment